|The Greater Egypt Regional Planning and Development Commission offers a revolving loan fund that bridges the financing gap between bank financing and the owner’s equity. Basic RLF are:
* Not all financing to a borrower must be available from a bank; however, a bank must be a participant in the loan.
* The borrower must provide a minimum of 10% cash equity injection.
* The RLF cannot provide more than half of the financing of the loan.
* The RLF may loan up to $150,000, but is limited to $15,000 per permanent full time job created by the project.
* All legal fees related to the proposed loan incurred by the RLF will be paid by the loan applicant.
For more information regarding this program please contact:
* A.S. "IKE" Kirkikis, Executive Director
* Greater Egypt Regional Planning and Development Commission
* 608 East College Street
* P.O. Box 3160
* Carbondale, IL 62902
* Phone: 618-549-3306
* Fax: 618-549-3309
* Email: email@example.com